I can't seem to gain 10 points for my Vetassess IV Chef - EOI - 189

lukescotty

Hey captain

Age - 28 = 30

PTE - 71 71 71 68 = 10

Vetassess - 10 points ??

I've deleted all my employment history to see if it was that, but it isnt

I should be on 15 for employments, but it looks like it will be 10 instead, over last 10 years

Edited by lukescotty

Did you do your cookery qualifications in Australia? VETASSESS shouldn't go in the institution name, it should be the college or university that you studied at.

If you did the qualification outside of Australia and it was assessed as being equivalent by VETASSESS then you should select the 'Other qualification or award recognised by assessing authority'

If you did it in Australia then you must put it in the Australian Qualifications tab.

Don't forget it's asking you for all education 'secondary and above' so you need to put all education after primary school in the boxes.

Yes you should be able to. It's very difficult to assist in this on the forum. But here are some pointers.

You need to put a start and completion date in the fields.

If you fall under Australian education then put it in that section.

You need to declare all of your education where ever it was (after primary school)

You put any GCSE's as 'Other-Non AQF)

I'd strongly advise to go back and read every question very carefully. You'd already made a mistake that you couldn't work out by ticking no to ever being at high school which I'm sure is not the case.

Click on the small blue '?' symbols to find out more about a question.

You need to be ultra careful with the EOI. One false move could land you in trouble when it comes to applying for your visa.

Captain C!!! by the looks of it, I've been putting the start date as when the certifiate was issued (july 10th) and it gives me the extra 10 points

Am I right in thinking that, i should put the start date as when I submitted for the process of Vetassess and end date as Issue date (july 10th)

Cheers Captain C

Captain C!!! by the looks of it, I've been putting the start date as when the certifiate was issued (july 10th) and it gives me the extra 10 points

Am I right in thinking that, i should put the start date as when I submitted for the process of Vetassess and end date as Issue date (july 10th)

Cheers Captain C

The end date should be the date on the certificate.