Skills recognised- What is involved in document assesment?

marie

We are now at decision ready (document assessment stage)

Can anyone advise what is involved in Document assessment.

What are they looking at?

are they looking at all documents or are they looking at photo evidence I have provided?

in the review they were obviously looking to check apprentiship certificate as I didn’t include it, but it was on the CV so they asked for that, and further details of certificates.

In the review which took (applied 24th aug), (decision ready 25th september) they asked for a few more documents(they gave me 7days) which I sent within 24hours, but they mentioned they wanted a full transcript of subjects studied with grades. I sent them the certificates which showed subjects with date next to it passed. There was no grade! As I think it was just pass or fail. It must be ok as now Decsion ready.

the reason why I ask is because on the email they have advised that ‘if’ the assessor requires more documents I only have 5days to submit or my case gets closed and have to start again!!!

I am a bit worried they might ask for things to to do with certificates(further brakedown of subjets) even though I have provided all the certificates I was ever given at the time.

There were some certificates with subjects listed on them- But no grade –it was just a date that I passed.

I presume I will have to get these from the college I studied at 15 years ago will be hard to get them in 5 days and signed by an authorised person eg policeman.

Really don’t want to start the whole process again

Thanks in advance

Archived