Moving to Fremantle

Guest mort25

Guest mort25

Hello all, Im new here!

I have just got my nursing license for WA and my visa is being processed at the moment. Im hoping to be heading out quite soon!

I was wondering if anyone had a spare room they want to rent out!? ha ha ha!

Andy

Guest David1805

Hi Andy,

I am in the process of applying to work in Perth. Been offered a job just processing visa etc.... Still need to join ANMB. Awaiting CRB etc.... Which hospital are you going to be working at?

David, Beverley and Beth

I love fremantle-its a realy nice place. There are loads of adds for rooms going all over perth/freo-gumtree is a good site-know loads of people (including me) that have found rooms/rentals from there.

Guest mort25

Hi Suzy,

Thanks for that I will take a look and see what I can find!

Thanks Andy

I love fremantle-its a realy nice place. There are loads of adds for rooms going all over perth/freo-gumtree is a good site-know loads of people (including me) that have found rooms/rentals from there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anette

hey I am moving over on my own too! am twenty two and will br working in hollywood hospital doing mental health nrsing! I maybe renting with u in december then Andy lol

Guest mort25

Sounds like a plan! ha ha ha

hey I am moving over on my own too! am twenty two and will br working in hollywood hospital doing mental health nrsing! I maybe renting with u in december then Andy lol

Archived