Helllloooo

Guest ohippychick

Guest ohippychick

Hi everyone !! I'm new, just found this site today which is a shocker as I've found most other forums.

I live in Halls Head, WA and have been here since 31st August !

Please be gentle !

Hi everyone !! I'm new, just found this site today which is a shocker as I've found most other forums.

I live in Halls Head, WA and have been here since 31st August !

Please be gentle !

Welcome to the forum, nobody bites here!

How are you enjoying WA? Do tell all! :D

Guest ohippychick
Welcome to the forum, nobody bites here!

How are you enjoying WA? Do tell all! :D

Good to hear :D

We love WA. We hit the beach most weekends and the weather is just lovely

Hi ohippychick

Welcome to pomsin oz I think I recognise you from BE and the diet thread, how is it going, mine came and went hope to start again Wednesday after all the Halloween treats. We are a friendly bunch on here not as hectic and busy as British Expats forum.

Sorry if I have wrong person but if its not you, you have a twin.

Wardy :D

Guest ohippychick
Hi ohippychick

Welcome to pomsin oz I think I recognise you from BE and the diet thread, how is it going, mine came and went hope to start again Wednesday after all the Halloween treats. We are a friendly bunch on here not as hectic and busy as British Expats forum.

Sorry if I have wrong person but if its not you, you have a twin.

Wardy :D

No, that'll be me. I did well losing weight when I got here but have stopped the last three weeks - too many TimTams I think !

Were you Wardy on BE ? I don't recognise that name.

Guest ohippychick
I am Wardy2 on there not posted too many times you joined the thread not long after me thats why i remember you.

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing :oops: some people remember me for the wrong things.

Are you still in the UK ? If so, what stage are you at ?

Hi

Sorry got logged out and could not get back on again don't know what happened. Still at TRA stage should go of in next week or so looking to head to Brisbane OH is in industrail air conditioning and ventilation fitting having looked at job websites most year round work seems to be there. Although we do have a contact in Adelaide who will give him a job but not 100% sure yet. We first looked at Perth not sure if its too isolated though no reason for basing that on.

Everything to confusing :? . We went for reccie in August to Brisbane on the advice of someone who has lived in NZ and OZ in same kind of work as hubby said there was the most jobs there. We loved it feel we could settle there and lots of football/soccer and swimming clubs for the lads.

Hope to be over there August/september next year :D

Kaye :)

Guest The.Colebecks

Hi Hippy Chic

Welcome to the forum - have we chated on BE before, your nickname rings a bell?

Karen (The Colebecks)

Guest ohippychick
Hi

Sorry got logged out and could not get back on again don't know what happened. Still at TRA stage should go of in next week or so looking to head to Brisbane OH is in industrail air conditioning and ventilation fitting having looked at job websites most year round work seems to be there. Although we do have a contact in Adelaide who will give him a job but not 100% sure yet. We first looked at Perth not sure if its too isolated though no reason for basing that on.

Everything to confusing :? . We went for reccie in August to Brisbane on the advice of someone who has lived in NZ and OZ in same kind of work as hubby said there was the most jobs there. We loved it feel we could settle there and lots of football/soccer and swimming clubs for the lads.

Hope to be over there August/september next year :D

Kaye :)

From our (very limited) experience, the job thing is the most important. If hubby isn't working or worried about their job and money isn't coming in then it affects everyone. My hubby is a brickie which is why we came to WA. Here they build brick houses :D and there's loads of work on. We know a few brickies who went to the East coast and have now either returned to the UK or who are heading over here. If there's work, you like the place and there's lots for the kids to do you should make it work.

Guest ohippychick
Hi Hippy Chic

Welcome to the forum - have we chated on BE before, your nickname rings a bell?

Karen (The Colebecks)

Quite possibly, I'll talk to anyone !! :wink:

People seem to know me from my user id. They keep saying 'oh so you're ohippy/chippy' etc. I'm thinking of having it as my number plate :D

Archived