Football Players Wanted ......

tonyman

We are looking for a group of young(or older) men that have a passion for football (soccer) for all positions. Whether you are an athlete or just wanting to get your fitness levels up we want you to join and perfect your skills make new friends and have a good time. Ultimately we want to make a new team in Gosnells other then the pre existing Gosnells city fc. We believe that commitment, hard training friendship and a passion will shoot our new team into the spot light for the metropolitan cup. Our team will start in the division 3 league. This is just an idea from a guy that is looking for something new to build a team from scratch and win this trophy, my role at this point is recruitment leading to coach and touchline help . If you are keen then please message me . There is absolutley no cost involved. Let's build and shape a strong team, have your say ect........Training takes place every Tuesday from 5.30 to 7.30 in Huntingdale under floodlit grass ..........we will be playing friendly games during the summer even though the season has come to an end for most .....we have one woman who trains with us , women are most welcome too , we are also looking at playing an established ladies team towards the end of the year as a one off game ..and believe me the women take the game just as serious as us guys these days ....