Edinburger read my thread

Bod

Guest kdal

Dear John, I know this thread is not for me but I understand what you are saying

It was a positive that their own countries were Booming so people had returned to their countries as they could be back with their families as economy was better now for them. As it does appear that sometimes people have no choice but have to come to Britain as there own country is in a terrible state. I see a programme on TV the other night , where they had to work so hard here on their own and send the money back to their children and sick family members. Very very sad indeed.

Well thats how I read your post anyway as a Positive.

Sorry mods if I shouldnt have replied but wanted John to know that I knew what he meant.

Kind Regards Kim

Guest Aldo
Thats 2007 and the story was a load of rubbish anyway.

So whats the story in 2008? is it better / worse..

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi John

Threads directed at other members in this way are not appropriate. What you want to say to Edinburger could and should be confined to private messages or e-mails between you two alone, please.

I am going to close this thread now before a load of people decide to get "dragged in to it" - apparently without their own volition being involved - and this blasted thread just turns into another free-for-all in the same way as FAR too many others have done in recent weeks.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived