school interview

lp77

As we are still in the Uk, the school want to do a phone interview prior to offering the kids a place.. Anyone any ideas of what they will ask / need to know and anything we ought to ask?

Thanks LP x

Just out of interest, is this in relation to a public or private school? I thought that schools required proof of a residential address in their catchment area before they would allow you to enrol. I'd be interested to hear if you have managed to contact a school in advance of emigrating to arrange enrolment. What state/area would this be for?

Cheeers

we are looking to move to Gilston GC, 10mins to robina, 5 mins to nerang. We are loking at Catholic schools as our kids in Catholic education here. Where ru hoping to move to and I assume you have kids? What ages are they?

My hubby is Australiand and kids all have passports so applying for partner migration for me. I had thought applying independently as a nurse but was more ££. WOuld prob have been quicker tho...

we are looking to move to Gilston GC, 10mins to robina, 5 mins to nerang. We are loking at Catholic schools as our kids in Catholic education here. Where ru hoping to move to and I assume you have kids? What ages are they?

My hubby is Australiand and kids all have passports so applying for partner migration for me. I had thought applying independently as a nurse but was more ££. WOuld prob have been quicker tho...

Yeh we have 2 girls, aged 2yr and 6yr. Moving to the Brisbane/Sunshine Coast area.

An interview over Skype/phone for a private school is perfectly normal if you are far away. It will be the same as a face-to-face interview - questions about school, co-curricular, activities outside of school etc. A number of schools ask about the child's values. Will talk about favourite subjects, what they want to be when they grow up and, obviously, future plans if the child is older.