Duplicate information

fabweeni

Hello every one:)

I am writing to inquire whether it is possible to some one answer me if I had mentioned duplicate point on current and previous job duties certificates for vetassess assessments... Is that reflect on result whether positive or negative ??

If you're unsure or you've put something not truthful then you should inform vetassess.

If you've deliberately tried to mislead them in an attempt to get a more favourable result then I would expect that you may have a problem with the skills assessment and it may be refused.

But, from what you have said, and if I understand correctly, then it seems like a fairly minor issue and I wouldn't expect that there would be any problems.

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody

Have a nice day

Today I received

information from my agent that my assessment with VETASSESS has been completed and they have not approve my Bachelor degree and has not been considered as highly relevant to the nominated occupation... although my bachelor degree from well know university and my subject its purely relevant for that occupation I choose even my hop experience its match!!

Plz I need ur opinion and I will be thankful for what can I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived