Skilled independent Visa-Declarations. Help!

Guest Ash & Keith

Guest Ash & Keith

Hi, we have just completed our form for skilled independent visa. Going to courier it to Oz next week. At the end of the form we have signed the declaration for "primary applicants" and also the one with regard to social security payments. is this it? Just wanted to check before it goes coz it'll be too late then. The other declarations seem to be for skilled regional. territory applicants. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!!!

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi Ash and Keith

Assuming that you have not completed the details for the Skill Matching Database, then you sign the

- Declaration for all applicants and

- The Acknowledgement Regarding Social Security Payments

Also please remember to complete and sign the credit card payment section if you are paying by credit card

Regards

Guest Ash & Keith

Hi Phil, thanks so much for that! I have filled the part about skill matching and signed that part but do not want to sponsored by a region or territory coz we want to go to Brisbane. Am going to organise the courier now to pick up this week and then i guess the waiting game starts.

Ashleighx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Maria P

How long roughly does all the visa, medical etc take to complete?

Hi Ash and Keith

Assuming that you have not completed the details for the Skill Matching Database, then you sign the

- Declaration for all applicants and

- The Acknowledgement Regarding Social Security Payments

Also please remember to complete and sign the credit card payment section if you are paying by credit card

Regards

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have just completed the Skilled Independant Visa and it will be sent by courier on Friday. I am not sure what bit you are looking at for the skilled regional teritory bit. I have filled in the skill matching just so they are able to put me on a job database, as has my OH. Have you done this? It says you are to complete that section if you are applying for the skilled independent visa.

Lissa

Archived