Applied for SS SA under 489. still no response of invitation.

strikker

Hello all.

this post is for all who has applied for state sponsor nomination SA under 489 recently.

Actually i have applied for SS SA under 489 on 8th of Aug-2015 but still did not get any invitation email. is this normal that a delay of more than 2 weeks. how much one can wait for nomination or is there any date of invitation. is this delay long because i have applied under 489.

i am much tensed and waiting for invitation curiously.

Please share your experiences.

so much thanks.

All states are different. What do you mean by SS SA? State sponsorship southern australia? I thought 489 is regional sponsorship? I am guessing all states are different in how long it takes to get back. It'll depend on how many in your profession apply at the same time as they invite on points...those with higher points are invited first. That's what I was told? But could be wrong. Hope you hear from them soon. Good luck

Hello cazwilkins, thanks for your response. yes it is regional state sponsored 489 south australia. i saw in your signature that you submit EOI on 10th of aug and get invitation on next day. is this true? how it come so fast. what is your category nd visa type.

No idea how it came so fast. But yes it's true. I've gone for 489 too for mid north coast. Sent off my application but cannot send visa application until it has been approved. My agent seems optimistic though. Spent too much money for it to go down the pan. You still not heard anything?

thank you Cazwilkins for your response.

I don't know why i don't got invitation still. may be this is the reason that my EOI points are 60 so they invite on priority basis.

Personally sometimes i feel that may be i am missing something or missed any step in process. i want to share it with you as below,

1-Skill assessment +ve ( receive letter on 3rd aug)

2-EOI submitted under 489 with 60pts ( 8th of Aug)

3-South Australia online application submitted for 489. AUD 200 fees paid. ( 12th Aug)

Now waiting. Am i followed everything or miss something from process. Please share your comment.

Secondly, can you share, in which state and region you are intending to go. how much EOI pts you have.

Hi again,

I have 75 points. And yes you seem to have followed the exact same steps and in the same order as I have. I have applied for regional in new south Wales. Our application went in the week before last. This was for 770 AUD. Just waiting for a reply and then can send our visa application. We waited until we were invited to apply before sending off our online application though. Hopefully you will hear soon :)

Hi Strikker

we applied for the same visa as you with sponsorship from SA, but we have done it through a migration agent. When the agent submitted the EOI they said that SA were currently taking 6 to 8 weeks to process the sponsorship part and we have indeed been waiting 6 weeks already with no response. So I think you have a while to wait yet!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello persianharry: Congratulation to you. that is great. i am still waiting. this is 6th weeks since i have submitted EOI. Hoping for the best.

can you please tell me how much points score you have???. i have applied with 60ts. i know 60 pointers have very low chances. Lets see.

Striker. Even though I was invited to apply in less than 24hours, it is now week 6 since I sent my initial application and looking like another 5-6 weeks before I'll hear back as to whether I can send my visa application off. Seems the whole immigration movement has slowed right down

persianharry congratulations on receiving your invitation to apply. Hopefully they will process it quickly. I have been following this thread and like Caz I have been told it will take 12 weeks to process my application. I feel like my life is on hold.

Archived