Looking to meet people brissy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

OH & I arrange get-togethers on the north side - at Aurora Boulevard Park, North Lakes - and the next will be this Saturday, 2 April, from 2pm til you have to go. Those that come have been here from 3 months to about 2 years, so it's a chance to have a natter, a chat, a bbq (if you want to - free electric bbqs available) and find out how others are surviving & thriving!

BYO food, drinks, etc.

PM me if you have queries.

Pat & Bob

Hi all

OH & I arrange get-togethers on the north side - at Aurora Boulevard Park, North Lakes - and the next will be this Saturday, 2 April, from 2pm til you have to go. Those that come have been here from 3 months to about 2 years, so it's a chance to have a natter, a chat, a bbq (if you want to - free electric bbqs available) and find out how others are surviving & thriving!

BYO food, drinks, etc.

PM me if you have queries.

Pat & Bob

Oh no Pat - just seen this! Missed it by a day!

Hi all....my OH (33) and I (32) moved to Brissy last Friday and would love to meet up for a drink or 2 with anyone who's around! We have had a great week so far - how great is this weather - now just need to meet some people :) We're living in Kangaroo Point at the moment but moving to New Farm soon. Maybe a meet up in central Brissy would work? Who's in??!! Either reply or PM me. Hannah x

• 2 months later...

Hey all,

Brand new to Brisbane! 4 days off the boat!

Living in Cleveland at the moment, looking to move into the city in the future. Planning a spot of travelling down the east coast once we find ourselves a campervan. We are a couple, 26 and 27. Would love to meet up or join any existing meet ups? Any information or contact would be much appreciated :)

Cherelle & Tom :cute: