Can anyone tell me about Warnbro?????

Guest Travelling Fitz

Guest Travelling Fitz

Hello, can anyone tell me about Warnbro. Looking to move over in September and have been looking at Warnbro as a possible place to live.

It seems really cheap to buy there. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks

Deb:unsure:

Guest emi-great

Hi

Warnbro is a southern suburb of the City of Rockingham which is south of Perth city. Rockingham is a costal city with about 80,000 residents I think so has plenty of amenities & is also only a short drive to the city of Mandurah which is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia so there are lots of opportunities in the area for housing, jobs etc.

I run a web sit which has lots of information on Rockingham/Mandurah & also has aerial photos on the topic pages so you can get a birds eye view of the area.

There is a new train line to the city with a station at Warnbro & it would take approximately 35 minutes by train to get to Perth. The freeway from Perth finishes at Baldivis which is about 5 minutes from Warnbro.

Warnbro has a mix of older homes (close to the beach) & new homes some of which are "first home buyer" type homes. The area in general is pleasant with schools & shops close by some of the homes are more than a million dollars & others on the estates about 5-10 minutes drive from the beach are reasonably cheap.

Port Kennedy & Waikiki are other areas close by which again have a good mix of housing choices.

Some areas which have lots of smaller homes have a fairly high amount of rented property. We have worked in the area for years & find it a pleasant place to be.

Eve

Emi-Great - Home - Short Term Rental Accommodation for migrants emigrating from England to Rockingham, Mandurah, Port Kennedy, Warnbro and Perth

Archived