Bank statements - highligher

PomCop

Evening all

Just been thinking about going through my bank statements and highlighting the payments from the companies that I've been paid from to make it easier for my Case Officer. This is for my SKILLS ASSESSMENT not the 189 Visa.. Has anyone else done this? They will be certified copies too...

Let me know. Thanks

I don't have P60 as I'm Self-Employed.. I have attached SA302's which is a HMRC document that shows your yearly income etc...

Bank statements have been printed off now. TRA have said I can use it as one of my evidences, so would prefer to give them all the ammunition rather than a limited amount!

Would it be useful highlighting the payments from employers?

I don't have P60 as I'm Self-Employed.. I have attached SA302's which is a HMRC document that shows your yearly income etc...

Bank statements have been printed off now. TRA have said I can use it as one of my evidences, so would prefer to give them all the ammunition rather than a limited amount!

Would it be useful highlighting the payments from employers?

Sure, why not. Although maybe don't call them employers, as you have just said you are self employed and don't have P60s! Clients is presumably the right word?

It's a weird one... But I'm self employed, however for the purpose of the TRA I'm classed as "Employed"

I'm a sub-contractor you see. This has all been clarified by TRA themselves! Thanks for the advice, I'll get my ruler and highlighter out!

Sending off TONIGHT!!

Hmmm. Stuck between two addresses for TRA. There's a postal address then a courier address... Which one?

The postal address for TRA is:

Trades Recognition Australia

Department of Education and Training

GPO Box 3022

CANBERRA ACT 2601

AUSTRALIA

The courier address for TRA is:

Via Loading Dock

50 Marcus Clarke Street

CANBERRA ACT 2600

AUSTRALIA

Hmmm. Stuck between two addresses for TRA. There's a postal address then a courier address... Which one?

The postal address for TRA is:

GPO Box 3022

CANBERRA ACT 2601

AUSTRALIA

The courier address for TRA is:

Via Loading Dock

50 Marcus Clarke Street

CANBERRA ACT 2600