EOI for September 2015?

Jambolina

I submitted my EOI in August 2015. The next invitation round is 7th September 2015. I have 70 points. Can anyone give me an idea of how long they waited to be selected to submit a visa, or i anyone else anxiously awaiting invitations? :cute:

It's almost certain....which occupation are you applying under and which VISA?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I have already submitted my EOI on 24th of July for External Auditor 221213 for 189 independent (60 points), 190 State NSW (65 points) and 489 Regional- Orana (70 points). Do anyone have an idea how long will it take for me to get invited. Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I have already submitted my EOI on 24th of July for External Auditor 221213 for 189 independent (60 points), 190 State NSW (65 points) and 489 Regional- Orana (70 points). Do anyone have an idea how long will it take for me to get invited. Thanks

have you submitted all of them?

how have you got your points? please say you've done your homework before just submitting a EOI, you have to gather documents together and most likely do a english test first, and prove your working history plus trade / skill / job with a Australian recognised organisation first

Thanks for your concern and reply steve106. Yes I have gathered all the documents for which I'm claiming points.

Details as follow

For Independent 189

Age - 30 points

Australian Qualification- 15 points

Australian Study Requirements- 5 Points

PTE W:70 R:69 S: 74 L: 69 - 10 points

Total 60 points

For Regional 489

Age- 30 points

Orana Regional Sponsors - 10 points

Total 70 points

For NSW State

Age- 30 points

State Sponsor - 5 points

Total- 65 Points

Hey Steven106, I thought it's advisable to not apply for your police check until you get your invitation for the visa, in which you complete police checks & health checks within that 60 day period? I haven't applied for my police check yet..... Think you can do it either way, but your visa once issued goes off your police check date, so I was giving myself a bit more lee way on time frames. How long did your police check take? I'm sure I read somewhere it comes back as quick as 10 days?!

Hey Steven106, I thought it's advisable to not apply for your police check until you get your invitation for the visa, in which you complete police checks & health checks within that 60 day period? I haven't applied for my police check yet..... Think you can do it either way, but your visa once issued goes off your police check date, so I was giving myself a bit more lee way on time frames. How long did your police check take? I'm sure I read somewhere it comes back as quick as 10 days?!

This is is true will applied for the brother in law before anything else as this is the cheaper option to find out if it was worth doing his visa.. He had some things on there that he wasn't sure if he'd get a visa.. But it's ok and Prob apply for another check nearer the time...

Archived