Pregnancy Issues after lodging 190 Visa ..

ripon03duet

hhh  

1. 1. hhh

• hhh
    • hhh

Hi

I have lodged an application for PR visa ( subclass 190 visa ) on 15th of June , 2015 and no case officer is assigned yet . By the way , confused due to a complication , as i discover my wife is pregnant in recent . So what should I do for the pregnancy issue ?

advice and suggestion will be appreciated.

regards

S Islam (Ripon)

Do you think you'll be in Australia before you're wife can no longer travel? If not put everything on hold...my understanding is that you can't add the baby to your visa after its been issued. You would have to make a separate application for your child.

Also, I've seen comments stating she won't be able to do the medical anyway as they insist on an X-ray...however, I have a friend who did go through the whole visa process whilst pregnant. You'll probably want to look into this further.

Agree with Lou8670 above with respect to the medical, however aspects of medicals may be waived by the department.

There is a migration agent called George Lombard on this forum and he may well be able to advise you further. As far as I'm aware an application cannot be put on hold, but exceptional circumstances may allow this.

Hi

I have lodged an application for PR visa ( subclass 190 visa ) on 15th of June , 2015 and no case officer is assigned yet . By the way , confused due to a complication , as i discover my wife is pregnant in recent . So what should I do for the pregnancy issue ?

advice and suggestion will be appreciated.

regards

S Islam (Ripon)

When you are asked for the medical and Xray, tell your CO about the pregnancy. If your wife is willing to have the medical, and a shielded (safe) Xray then just go ahead with it. If she would rather wait until the baby is born then advise the CO of this and the application will be held until after the birth, when the medical can be completed and submitted. When the baby is born he/she can then be added to the application.

Archived