Anmac after ahpra

pollypocket

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has any experience of applying to ANMAC after receiving AHPRA registration. Can anyone tell me if I can use the modified application if u haven't been to Aus to finalise my registration?

Thanks for for your help.

lisa

If you have not finalised your registration, you will not appear on the public register of practitioners

This is from the ANMAC website:

Do I require a full assessment or modified assessment?If you are an enrolled nurse, registered nurse, or midwife in Australia and/or New Zealand, and your name appears on AHPRA’s online public Register of Practitioners, you qualify for a modified assessment.

If you hold registration as a nurse or midwife anywhere else in the world you may qualify for a full assessment.

[h=4]How do I know if I am a registered nurse in Australia?[/h]If you hold current registration as a registered nurse with AHPRA your name will appear on AHPRA’s online public Register of Practitioners

Thanks! I presume you are not until you present to an AHPRA office? I wasn't sure if you went on it as they have accepted you? Do you know if I can ask AHPRA to forward my documents to ANMAC?

Check the register to see if you're on it (just click on the link), I'm not 100% sure of the process for finalising registration (I was registered with the nursing board of WA and my reg just got transferred over). If you come up as being on the register then you can apply for the modified assessment. AMNAC used to send documentation to the nurses board - don't know if AHPRA do it the other way.

Archived