#Australia-wide - Write a travel blog - free training + $25/article at Travelicious.com.au

Guest BackpackerJobs

Guest BackpackerJobs

Travelicious.com.au is looking to add a series of ‘personal travel blogs’ to our network.

Each blog will feature the adventures of a traveler (you!) in the form of 4 × 1000 word articles about a place in Australia you really loved.

Blogs will be published at their own ‘travelicious.com.au’ web address something like : xxxxx.travelicious.com.au

You can work in your own time, but we will be launching the blogs at the beginning of each month – so please try to get your work in in plenty of time for us to review.

In summary : > Immediate Start (right now!)

> Work from anywhere, anytime.

> Become a published travel writer.

> Learn how to build websites.

FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO APPLY

GO TO :: travelicious.com.au >> click on [WRITE FOR US]

Apply Online

I signed up for a similar Travelicious "program" several months ago. It's worth joining as you will get paid for your first piece of work as promised, and $100 is not to be sneezed at - but don't think it's going to be an ongoing job!

What will happen is that you'll get instructed how to set up a blog and will get paid for your first articles, then told they will be in touch with further work. Then silence.

I am still mystified what they hope to gain by this method. It seems to me they are paying out money for something that's not doing them any good, really.

Archived