Go Matilda

Doe

I'd just like to share my experience with my migration agent to maybe help any future visa applicants.

We we decided to try and migrate back in November. At the time we knew very little about the points system. We contacted an agent called Peter Chiam as our son used him to migrate 3 years ago. He informed us about the points system, and decided we wouldn't have enough time to get a 189 visa before my 45th birthday in June, and our only other option was a parent visa which would cost us $90000 each.

We were devastated. I decided to ring a couple of other agents and spoke to someone at Go Matilda. They thought we had a good chance of getting everything sorted in time as long as there were no slip ups.

I managed to to pass the IELTS test first time with scores of 9,9,9,8 which gave us enough points to apply for a 189. I can't say it's all been easy, and I don't think we would have been able to sort it all out in the time we had. Marina Towner and her team at Go Matilda have been impeccably efficient and helpful all the way through to our visa grant yesterday.

So, to anybody considering using an agent, I can highly recommend Go Matilda. A massive thanks to them from us.

I couldn't recommend Go Matilda enough either. Super efficient and helpful .Nothing was too much trouble even helping me at 2am via this forum when I was having a panic due to retrospective visa changes mid application. If we hadn't of used them we'd have gone down completely the wrong route and wasted lots of money.

Archived