UK Home Office Travel Records

PomCop

Is there any way of getting your travel records from the Home Office? For the Form 80, as most of you will know, asks for the past 10 years of your travel history. I've managed to get the past two years, possibly three sorted... But 10 years ago

I was 11 years old!

I have done a lot of travelling with my family, going away 2 or 3 times a year.

Can anyone shed any light on how to supply this information if you simply cannot remember the dates?

Ta :-)

Make sure any stamps are replicated in form 80. Anything else like European holidays is a best guess. It's really up to you to put as much or as little info as you wish.

I think the purpose of the travel history is to show any periods of extended stays in any other countries.

Is there any way of getting your travel records from the Home Office? For the Form 80, as most of you will know, asks for the past 10 years of your travel history. I've managed to get the past two years, possibly three sorted... But 10 years ago

I was 11 years old!

I have done a lot of travelling with my family, going away 2 or 3 times a year.

Can anyone shed any light on how to supply this information if you simply cannot remember the dates?

Ta :-)

You could try applying through freedom of information act, but not sure if it applies. Just a thought.

You could try applying through freedom of information act, but not sure if it applies. Just a thought.

A FOI Request wouldn't apply as it would be a Subject Access Request that I need, which I am unsure if our HO Border Force do...

But thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into the Subject Access.

for European travel I just put something in the extra information section stating I hadn't declared all trips within Europe as I didn't know dates and didn't want to supply false information. Stated that these were often for business, or short vacations and no extended stays greater than 3 weeks at any time.

Archived