190 visa

Hi all we applied for our 190 in March 27 th our case officer was assigned April the first. They requested some additional info which was sent on Monday. Just wondering if they needed anything else would they have asked at the same time for everything. And roughly how long is the wait to hear back from them. Any guidance is greatly appreciated

They asked for information in April and you sent it on Monday? :err:

How long were you given to provide the information? They seem to diarise picking up your file again according to the time given.

• 2 weeks later...
No they requested info June 23rd and had 28 day

hi lamb62 I am in the same situation like you my case officer requested form 80 and pcc overseas on 23 of june 2015 I have uploaded on the 15th july so its been a week haven't heard of any thing what about you.

my 28 days deadline finished yesterday. it is stressing me up man

Hi farisa2014 and Lamb62,

I know, The waiting period can be frustrating. From my experience dealing with case officer, you should receive some news in about 2 weeks time after sending the information requested (at least that is what happens with business sponsor cases and / or partner visas)

Sometimes case officers can request additional documents more than once.

Hope that helps.

We received an email this morning from skilled migration program. Saying thanks for our email our file has been updated. Not sure what this means as we haven't emailed them and didn't expect to receive anything straight to us as using an agent. Any ideas anyone

We received an email this morning from skilled migration program. Saying thanks for our email our file has been updated. Not sure what this means as we haven't emailed them and didn't expect to receive anything straight to us as using an agent. Any ideas anyone

Hi all just got my grant 30min ago by ringing immigration

Feeling top of the world.

I would strongly suggest everyone to call and get the grant.

the lady I spoke to asked me my file number and told me if everything is fine I will get email in minutes.

I call on xxxxxxxxxxx (number deleted, please see this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237227 )

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone, does anyone know how what is the current waiting time for 190 visa? I got invitation on 2nd Sept and applied on 3rd Sept, Medical test was dont on 8th Sept. The case officer is not assigned yet, Can anyone tell me how long is the waiting time at the moment?

Hi Everyone, does anyone know how what is the current waiting time for 190 visa? I got invitation on 2nd Sept and applied on 3rd Sept, Medical test was dont on 8th Sept. The case officer is not assigned yet, Can anyone tell me how long is the waiting time at the moment?

The processing time standards are 3 months for the 190 visa but it is often around 8-10 weeks for finalisation.

Archived