Anmac processing times

Claires123

• 1 month later...

I assume you have received your LOD now? I sent my ANMAC stuff off on the 8th July and got my LOD yesterday. So only 6 and a bit weeks (and that was having to send another bit of paper work).

I was really impressed and a lot quicker than I was expecting!

• 1 month later...

I got email today asking for more information - uni transcript to show theory and clinical hours - I have paid for uni to do this but they still hadn't sent this info as of yesterday's email when I've chased up for update from them, so Go knows how long they are going to take!

They are also asking me for stat dec for NMC as do not accept statement of entry from online website despite this being the only way NMC will provide copy of original from what I could see online.

I'm thinking as they have already started looking at my form and documents it looks promising for getting it sorted sooner rather than later? Any thoughts does it look positive for me?

They need the NMC statement of entry sent directly to them, if you ring the NMC they will send you a form to complete to request they send it to anmac they charge 34 pounds for this, just a tip if your going to be applying for ahpra soon 2 request this address too and include the template letter off the ahpra website in with NMC form save you paying twice like I did. Good luck.

They need the NMC statement of entry sent directly to them, if you ring the NMC they will send you a form to complete to request they send it to anmac they charge 34 pounds for this, just a tip if your going to be applying for ahpra soon 2 request this address too and include the template letter off the ahpra website in with NMC form save you paying twice like I did. Good luck.

I have already paid and requested this for both APHRA and anmac from the NMC , for the verification of current registration. NMC wrote to me to say that they have already sent this on 21st sept, so hopefully they have had that one.

Anmac are on about the original statement of entry which I have lost since I qualified and first out on list I think?

Aww right iam with you yes they wouldn't except the printable one I phoned them and they sent me it through the post on their official headed paper, I then had to do a statutory declaration to say that I had misplaced the original and this information was a true! Also had to have the statement of entry and stat declaration certified .

Aww right iam with you yes they wouldn't except the printable one I phoned them and they sent me it through the post on their official headed paper, I then had to do a statutory declaration to say that I had misplaced the original and this information was a true! Also had to have the statement of entry and stat declaration certified .

I got the printed version certified by legal practitioner anyway before posting to anmac and APHRA

they are just asking for sat dec and not anything else at the moment .

Was your legal practioner a notary as anmac will accept solicitor but ahpra requires notary or justice of peace, have you heard from ahpra?

Had a legal practitioner (friend who is solicitor) for anmac and friend of family notary public who is a judge. Both were free which was great for us.

not heard anything from APHRA yet, sent forms on 16 th last Friday so early days yet.

post office track and trace is useless ! according the the website my anmac forms still haven't arrived even though they have ! Not holding much hope that it will tell me when the APHRA forms have been delivered either.

post office track and trace is useless ! according the the website my anmac forms still haven't arrived even though they have ! Not holding much hope that it will tell me when the APHRA forms have been delivered either.

The Royal Mail tracking for overseas is badly advertised, it can only track within the UK and therefore up to Heathrow airport, once it leaves the UK they can only tell you when it has been delivered, but for this they rely on AusPost to update them which they have no guarentee of.

For reference you can input your Royal Mail tracking number in to AusPosts website and track it form there as well.

I had to ring up Royal Mail and be passed between 3 or 4 people to find out my AHPRA applicatin was actually stuck in Sydney airport, over the phone they can track a lot more detail which they do not put on their website, I was told there was nothing they could do as it was down to Aus Post even though they advertised it as delivered within 3-5 days (this was 2 weeks later).

Archived