FMCG Retail Fixtures - Key Account Manager

Major Tom

Hi,

I am moving from the the UK, still going through the partner visa process, 5 months in. I am trying to do some homework before I set the areas & suburbs I want to target before settling down with my family

i am after any big companies (names if possible) that manufacture and supply retail fixtures to the retail trade, from Supermarkets, DIY stores, Fashion Retail.

i have a vast experience of Retail and Account Management, but even bigger experience for Design & Development of Retail fixtures.

Thanks for your help.

MT.

Hi Major Tom,

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but thought I would give you another work option for when you get out here. In Sydney they are crying out for recruitment consultants, they are happy to take people with no recruitment experience and offer good salaries starting at $50,000 + commision. Good recruitment consultants earn $120,000 - $160,000 per year - I don't know how that compares to what you are currently earning, but with your account management experience, you could do really well.

Hope you find out what you're looking for though

Take Care

Hi Major Tom,

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but thought I would give you another work option for when you get out here. In Sydney they are crying out for recruitment consultants, they are happy to take people with no recruitment experience and offer good salaries starting at $50,000 + commision. Good recruitment consultants earn $120,000 - $160,000 per year - I don't know how that compares to what you are currently earning, but with your account management experience, you could do really well.

Hope you find out what you're looking for though

Take Care

Thank you, you will keep that option under my belt, cheers MT

Archived