457 Processing Times

Thanks susanbro, that's encouraging to know :) May I ask if you included the police checks with initial application? Company has simply said they don't ask for as standard for all applicants, so I've been ignoring it for now as it's expensive, and I would need to add another country one from where I lived before if so. Have all the info required with endorsed photo etc to hand already in case they do though.

Thanks susanbro, that's encouraging to know :) May I ask if you included the police checks with initial application? Company has simply said they don't ask for as standard for all applicants, so I've been ignoring it for now as it's expensive, and I would need to add another country one from where I lived before if so. Have all the info required with endorsed photo etc to hand already in case they do though.

We didn't require police checks for ours xx

we have had our employers sponsorship nomination approved last week,just waiting for our approval ,does anyone know the time frame expected ?

We gots ours approved same day as the employer nomination, fingers crossed you hear soon xx

Archived