Skype interview for Catholic Highschool

paddymacs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

I'm surprised they are doing it over the phone. I guess you mean for your child's enrolment? They usually wait until you are here and have had a tour.

To be honest they call it an interview but it's not. They will ask things like what your child's interests are, if they are catholic, what their favourite subjects are and that's about it really. It is very informal and although they say it's an interview for a place you will get in if there is a place so please don't worry.

I'm surprised they are doing it over the phone. I guess you mean for your child's enrolment? They usually wait until you are here and have had a tour.

To be honest they call it an interview but it's not. They will ask things like what your child's interests are, if they are catholic, what their favourite subjects are and that's about it really. It is very informal and although they say it's an interview for a place you will get in if there is a place so please don't worry.

Hi Pom Queen

Thanks for your reply ;-) the "interview" was exactly as you said very informal the principal was lovely and directed most questions to my son. Its amazing with technology how we could be here and he was in perth and we could all see each other on Skype! This is for a place in 2017 my son will be year 5 when we arrive in October ;-) the school was very on the ball and we will know in next week if he got his place or not. Thanks for taking one to reply we have places in primary schools subject to "interview" on arrival.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Pom Queen

Thanks for your reply ;-) the "interview" was exactly as you said very informal the principal was lovely and directed most questions to my son. Its amazing with technology how we could be here and he was in perth and we could all see each other on Skype! This is for a place in 2017 my son will be year 5 when we arrive in October ;-) the school was very on the ball and we will know in next week if he got his place or not. Thanks for taking one to reply we have places in primary schools subject to "interview" on arrival.

sorry I didn't realise you had already had it. I am glad it went well. I am sure he will have got the place so please don't worry at all.