Is this true????

debgav

I emigrated to Queensland last February. I am a Nurse, but because my registration was such a nightmare to obtain I had to return to The UK in August as I had ran out of money. I have finally been granted my registration and now intend to return back to Bundaberg. However someone has told me if I am out the country for over a year I have to apply for a visa again.....Is this right? as I was granted Permanent residency.

I am now currently looking for work if anyone knows of anything going i would be very grateful.

I emigrated to Queensland last February. I am a Nurse, but because my registration was such a nightmare to obtain I had to return to The UK in August as I had ran out of money. I have finally been granted my registration and now intend to return back to Bundaberg. However someone has told me if I am out the country for over a year I have to apply for a visa again.....Is this right? as I was granted Permanent residency.

I am now currently looking for work if anyone knows of anything going i would be very grateful.

No it is not true. If you have a PR visa and it is still in date, you can come and go as you please.

Well done on getting your registration, it sure is a long hard process. I moved to Brisbane in January and am still waiting for my registration. Nearly there though, done the bridging course and just waiting for AHPRA again!!

Anyway have a friend who works at a hospital in Bunderberg she is a nurse unit manager I believe. Anyway will see if she knows of any vacancies for you.