Hello 👋

Hesford

Chris here, from Manchester. Joined the website as me and my missus are thinking of moving to Australia with our children.

We came over at Christmas just gone to visit my brother and his Australian wife in Albany WA and loved the place.

I'm a 28 year old Joiner and have been working for myself for 5 years, I'm hoping that's enough to get us all in.

We could do with lots of info on immigration Basics to get us pointed in the right direction to see if it is viable for us to move.

At the moment we know very little about the complex visa system and forms, or where to even start really!

Hope to hear some good advice off you all.

Cheers Chris.

Hi Jacaranda, yes carpentry and joinery are on the sol list which pleases me! It does look like skilled visa would be the one, I think.

Is there a step by step guide on here to the process of visa application? Or which part of the forum would you suggest asking these questions?

Cheers Chris.

Not yet, were at the very beginning ourselves. We tried to do it on our own but got very lost and had to give in to getting an agent. I researched a lot and still couldn't make heads or tails of it lol so leaving it to the experts! We're just gathering up all the paper work we need at the moment to forward onto our agent

Archived