820 have I provided enough evidence?

Newy1131

I've just applied for my 820 from a pmv and I'm worried from reading other posts I haven't provided enough evidence. I provided 3 888's, my partners and my statement, marriage certificate, wedding cards, photos, joint bank statement (highlighted monthly expenditure) a statement reguarding household shared duties and a copy of a joint cinema membership. I also added some evidence of texts/emails from the start of our relationship.

It was hard for me to find financial evidence as we are living with my sister in law ATM. I would appreciated it if there are any suggestions you may have on extra evidence I could give

I doubt you will have a problem. If you had a PMV and have now got married; have the two statements from friends and family (you even have a bonus one) and say credible things about living together, sharing household chores, going out together, etc. then that is going to tick the boxes. DIBP is not looking for reams of evidence; they are not grading your marriage or awarding spouse of the year prizes, they are just wanting to satisfy themselves that you are genuinely married and not in some arrangement of convenience to get a visa by false pretences. The onus is really on them now to demonstrate why they are not satisfied.

Thank you for your reply. Do you think they will still ask me for the form 80

No. However, looking at your timeline in your signature you are likely to be asked to repeat your medicals and police checks as they are more than a year old.

Archived