Hi all what a great site

Guest graham$nic

Guest graham$nic

Hi my husband and i have just started the process of moving to Australia after 3 years of thinking about we are finally doing something about it we have 3 children and my husbands brother lives in sydney but we are hoping to go to melbourne. Im glad i found this site there is so much info just wanted to say hi to everyone nice to know other people are going through the same as you

Guest The.Colebecks

Welcome to the site.

We have three kids too, 3 boys :)

All the best with your emigration 'quest'!

The Colebecks x

It must be catching we have 3 kids too, three boys 17,12,11

Anyway hello and welcome to poms in oz everyone is really friendly and full of good advice if there is anything tou need to know someone will have the answer as we have found.

good luck with your application

Kaye :)

Hi

I am new to the site so any advice will be much appriciated. My family and i are in the process of emigrating...well we are still waiting for our visa's. We are going to sydney. Any idea how long it takes to get your visa from time of application. We are using an immigration company and the papers were submitted in August. We want to move at the end of a school year(july 2007). We have applied for Permanent Residence as my job allows this, also any tips on how to go about renting a property from this end?

Archived