visitor visa 600

maisiedaisy

Why don't you take a look and decide for yourself how easy it is to fill in?

Or am I misunderstanding your question, because it seems a bit of an odd one..

Hi Bungo - I had actually tried before to look at the form (I would never just ask without trying to find out myself first) and it appears that you have to set up an IMMI account. I didn't want to go ahead and do that without knowing a little bit more about it thus my question. Maybe I didn't express myself very well.

maisie

Thanks so much Freesia, did you have to provide lots of documents? and were you granted a year?

best wishes

maisie

actually can't remember what they asked me for that time sorry Maisiedaisy- but it wouldn't have been much- I just remember uploading a couple of docs - passport again maybe? But I had been in Aus for 3 months when I applied for the 600 so they gave me the remaining 9 months.

I only needed 6 months of that before I got my 143 - & then believe me I wiped all the waiting times & agonising over what might happen to prevent it from my brain- oh the relief that it was all over- I'm sure you'll feel the same !

actually can't remember what they asked me for that time sorry Maisiedaisy- but it wouldn't have been much- I just remember uploading a couple of docs - passport again maybe? But I had been in Aus for 3 months when I applied for the 600 so they gave me the remaining 9 months.

I only needed 6 months of that before I got my 143 - & then believe me I wiped all the waiting times & agonising over what might happen to prevent it from my brain- oh the relief that it was all over- I'm sure you'll feel the same !

Thank you Freesia, you've been really helpful

maisie xxx

Archived