Spouse /partner visa

Melbourne maz

Hi

has anyone sent their application for the partner visa this month to London? Just wondering when you heard anything and if anyone has recently got their visa through via Lindon how long did it take?

Trying to to sort dates with work, getting a dog out there and still managing day to day life! Anyone in the same situation I would live to hear from you x

There's a huge thread devoted to Partner visas applied for in the UK. Best to post your questions in there after you've done some reading though don't bother reading anything before about page 1050 as anything regarding timelines before that will be completely irrelevant. You'll see in there that you can expect an application lodged in London in May 2015 to take 10-14 months.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/58449-summary-spouse-visa-processing-times-offshore-uk-please-add-your-stats.html

Hello!

I applied in June and it was approved mid-February. So exactly on the 9-10 month estimate I got (this was in 2013/2014 however). Just got my request for further information for my PR, which is nice.

It's a long, dark tunnel you're about to head off into! Good luck :)

Archived