Going next Friday!

Guest Rebecca

Guest Rebecca

Hi guys

We had our farewell party last sat and it hits home that we are actually leaving next Friday (27th). This is not a long holiday but we have to find a job, house, friends and make a new life down under. Ahh, I am excited but some days I will moan about it, things like will I be okay? will I make good friends? will I feel home down under? I have been asking myself all these questions, whereas my husband is pretty laidback. He is very much looking forward to it and thinks we will love it out there. I'm sure it will get on with things once I get to the aussie land.

hmmm.... are you guys in the same boat? Anyway, if anyone are going next Friday the 27th, give me a shout!

Hi Rebecca,

I am quite often feeling like you are and going through what you are and bet many people do, and we haven't got our visa yet but I know what you mean about husbands mine seems very relaxed about things and looking forward to it but I think us women get attached to things more than men. I am going to be sad about leaving my home and surroundings but think going to take absolutely everything from my home with me to help. Dont get me wrong I am looking forward to going but I do go through what you are going through. Oz is a great place its got to be better than this country after all I just think its got to be better place to bring my children up. Hope flight goes well and you are very happy in oz.

Cheryl

Guest Rebecca

Thanks guys.

We are off to Sydney. Booked an accommdation for the first month and we will buy a car once we get there. Hopefully we will find somewhere affordable yet lively.

All the best to you too. Take care

Archived