Applying for 189 visa payments

RebeccaMatt

Hi, can anyone explain how the payments work for your visa? Im wanting to start the application for mine soon but I can't afford that amount of money all it once , is it paid in installments or do you have to pay the full price up front ? ThanksThanks

Hi, can anyone explain how the payments work for your visa? Im wanting to start the application for mine soon but I can't afford that amount of money all it once , is it paid in installments or do you have to pay the full price up front ? ThanksThanks

The visa payment is but the tip of the iceberg in terms of the cost of migrating. Maybe you need to do some saving up first.?

My husband works ridiculous hours trying to save as much as possible its just there is so much more to pay for on top of the actual visa it would be nice to be able to pay it off. We have savings but unfortunately they're in an ISA that can't be touched until after Christmas otherwise we'd probs have spent that too... Lol technically we could touch it if we really had to but then were back to square one we'd rather know that money was there when it finally comes to moving , it really does cost an absolute fortune lol

Archived