186 Application Questions

AJ235

Hi everyone,

Im in the middle of completing the online application for 186 visa direct entry. Nomination approved 2 days ago. Hoping someone could help with a couple of questions:

10 years employment history is asked for: how important is it to provide the exact dates?

With the national identify documents, would it be worth putting both UK and Australia driving licences and birth certificates?

I haven't made it to be end yet but I assume you upload all your documents at the end?

Many thanks

AJ

Provide exact dates as best as possible. If you don't know them, I'd make a reasonable effort to find them out or include a cover letter that you've not been able to verify a particular employment date but have made the best effort possible to be accurate.

I wouldn't consider a drivers license to be a national identity document, but would include the birth certificates.

You upload documents after you've lodged and paid the fees.

Thanks MaggieMay. I will only add the birth certificates as national identity documents then. I will contact old employers to find out exact dates or look out old payslips as would like to be as accurate as possible. Does the go for trips to other countries for form 80? Add a cover letter if you can't remember exact dates?

Many thanks

Archived