Help!!! EOI problem and panicking.

Rose11

Hi all.

my partner has passed his vetassess skill assessment for carpentry and I'm now doing the EOI but its saying that vetassess are not the assessing authority for this skill????? I cant move on with the application leaving it as vetassess.

I'm on the verge of a meltdown, can someone please tell me why it is saying this.

thanks

rose

Hi all.

my partner has passed his vetassess skill assessment for carpentry and I'm now doing the EOI but its saying that vetassess are not the assessing authority for this skill????? I cant move on with the application leaving it as vetassess.

I'm on the verge of a meltdown, can someone please tell me why it is saying this.

thanks

rose

I can definitely understand the confusion, it is not at all clear and the vetassess website does say that they do the skills assessment. As does TRA. Not the first time I have seen people trip up here and sorry I don't know the answer.

What class of visa are you applying for?

On the Vetassess website it states that it only assesses carpentry from the following countries of which the UK is not listed:

Brazil China (including Hong Kong and Macau) Fiji India Papua New Guinea Philippines South Africa Thailand Vietnam Zimbabwe

http://www.vetassess.com.au/Portals/0/Downloads/trade_assessment/VETASSESS-Trade-Occupation-List.pdf

Hopefully I haven't misunderstood your situation, but I can't see anything showing Vetassess to be the assessing authority for GSM.

i thought vetaassess do this on behalf of TRA might be worth giving TRA a call and ask.

You are right Steven, thankyou.

Was having a minor panic attack thinking vetassess no longer assess carpenters for visa purposes. Panic over, onto the next.

Archived