Play date/coffee meet up

MCampbell

Hi,

Myself and my family (husband and 2 girls aged almost 4 and 2) moved to Canberra back in Feb of this year. Now we are pretty settled in Stirling (weston creek) and hubby working very hard at work. If anyone had any kids of similar ages and fancied a coffee and playdate I would be very interested. Quite in need of adult conversation!!

Also if anyone was looking for a running partner I would definitely be keen. 5-10km loops are good for me, or further if anyone wanted a challenge.

Cheers,

Minnie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Minnie, my family moves from Scotland to Canberra tomorrow. I'm doing stay-at-home dad duties for foreseeable future with twin 22-month olds so if you are looking to meet up at softplays, etc drop me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Minnie

I moved to Canberra in October 2014 with my husband and 2 year old daughter (soon to be 3 now). We are based in Bruce at the moment in a rental property. We have both managed to secure full time jobs although I am on study leave at the moment from my job.

We would definitely be intersted in meeting up for a playdate!

I also enjoy running so would be good to have a partner to run with rather than going solo for a change!

Aimee