Friendly Gold Coast Mum looking for friends

Hello, my husband and I are now living in Burleigh waters on the Gold Coast, we have a 14 month old girl.

I'm looking to meet other mums to meet up with during the week and/or get the families together on the weekends for a bbq or just to hang out.

Message me if your interested :0)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there - I'm not a mum I'm afraid, but my husband and I have just moved to Burleigh waters from Glasgow and I'm looking for a pal/s to hang out with, even a glass of wine or wee night out??? I know it's hard with wee ones but if anyone is wants to meet for a coffee I'd be happy to meet up. Let me know or can private message?

How are you finding Burleigh Waters Heather ? I can't get used to how dark it is at night!!!

Hi there - I'm not a mum I'm afraid, but my husband and I have just moved to Burleigh waters from Glasgow and I'm looking for a pal/s to hang out with, even a glass of wine or wee night out??? I know it's hard with wee ones but if anyone is wants to meet for a coffee I'd be happy to meet up. Let me know or can private message?

How are you finding Burleigh Waters Heather ? I can't get used to how dark it is at night!!!

hiya, how long have you been in Oz for, we are in Mermaid Waters, I have a little and big one but still enjoy a coffee and also wine :) we have only been here just over a year and still finding moments that are hard to settle in, Pm me if you like for a chat and or meet up :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Heather,

We are thinking about moving up to Varsity Lakes or Burleigh in the near future. I have an interview by phone on Thursday. I am in Sydney just now but it's ridiculously expensive here for a house. We will be coming with a 4 and 7 yr old and we'd be up for a wine/beer and snags! Fingers croossed. Hope you are settling in nicely to the lifestyle.

S x

Archived