waiting waiting waiting!!

Guest markyblueyes

Guest markyblueyes

can anybody answer this question. our visa application (modl and pr136) was recieved in adelaide and confirmed back to us with a file number on the 19th may. (application also included police certificate clearance) we had our medicals done on the 15th july sent on 19th july (meds unrequested as we were going to oz for 4 weeks and didnt want to get a meds request!! while on holiday)

we have not recieved notification that the meds have been recieved nor any confirmation of a case officer.

today we are week 16 since application was issued with a file number.

is there a delay in processing or should we have heard things by now? does anyone reccomend contact dimia (though they dont like you too!!) any advise or people in similar situation drop a note and cheer me up

we have not recieved notification that the meds have been recieved nor any confirmation of a case officer.

is there a delay in processing or should we have heard things by now? does anyone reccomend contact dimia (though they dont like you too!!) any advise or people in similar situation drop a note and cheer me up

can anybody answer this question. our visa application (modl and pr136) was recieved in adelaide and confirmed back to us with a file number on the 19th may. (application also included police certificate clearance) we had our medicals done on the 15th july sent on 19th july (meds unrequested as we were going to oz for 4 weeks and didnt want to get a meds request!! while on holiday)

any advise or people in similar situation drop a note and cheer me up

regards

mark

When we sent of application form, had meds and up to date police check, the next time we heard was when we were told the man from delmonte say yes :):) our med and police checks were sent 8 April and we got call and copy of acceptance letter on 17 May, I think ours was quite quick as we got state sponsorship, we were told by our agent to defo not call as all it takes is someone to put your file to the bottom of the pile if they are having a bad day. Good luck I am sure you will be posting a happy message very very soon..... :D:D

Guest markyblueyes

thanks for those wise words bit- the date you gave of april- was that the date that you actually applied or was the application date sooner and the date in may refers to your meds being sent :roll: thanks for advice on contact!!

mark

Our DIMIa application was submitted 29 December, they came back beggining of March requesting we get our med and request an up to date police check which were all forward in April and we got acceptance on 17 May. As I said we didn't hear anything, but as advised by the doctor carrying out the medicals we paid extra to them, on there advise to send by Royal Mail but not recorded or registered, it cost about £10 .

Good luck

Where are you heading to, we are landing in Melbourne 21 March 2006 :D:D after a month in Thailand :):):)

Archived