any suggestions for 573 visa?

win09

Hello, everyone. I would like to get some suggestions regarding 573 student visa.

I am a clinical coder in singapore. I am now willing to work as a clinical coder in australia.

If I have a dependent family member visa of 573 student visa ( my wife would attend master degree course for 2 years duration) , I can gain unlimited working hours ( under 8104 visa) condition.

So with this condition and visa, can I get opportunity to be employed in australia. (I have got required certificate for coding)

Hello, everyone. I would like to get some suggestions regarding 573 student visa.

I am a clinical coder in singapore. I am now willing to work as a clinical coder in australia.

If I have a dependent family member visa of 573 student visa ( my wife would attend master degree course for 2 years duration) , I can gain unlimited working hours ( under 8104 visa) condition.

So with this condition and visa, can I get opportunity to be employed in australia. (I have got required certificate for coding)

The 573 visa has nothing to do with whether you can get another visa. That depends upon whether you are in an occupation on the SOL or CSOL and can find a willing and able sponsor.

Archived