Anyone living on Bribie Island

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi ya

OH & I do 3 monthly get-togethers at North Lakes (postcode 4509), which is about a 40 minute drive back down the highway. The next is this Saturday, 18th April, from 2pm til you have to go, at Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard, North Lakes. BYO food drinks, etc. Usually about 10 families (with and without children) come. It's have a natter, get to know other people, info on how things happen and where to find things.

You'd be very welcome! PM me if you have questions/queries you want answers to.

• 2 months later...

Hi Pat

We're new to the Brighton area which isn't far from the North Lakes. Could you let me know when you next have a get together as we would love to come along? We've only been here 10-weeks but are keen to start meeting people.

Thanks

Joanne

Hello Joanne

Welcome to Brisbane! Of course you'd be very welcome! It's not just for North Lakes' people - it's for anyone who wants to come. It's just that there are a lot of recent migrants in North Lakes and it's a convenient place to meet up.

You're just in time for the next get-together, which will be Saturday 11 July, from 2pm til you have to go (although Bob and I are there earlier to try and grab a table) at the Parkside Park/bbq area, at the roundabout on Aurora Boulevard, North Lakes. BYO food, drinks, etc. There are free electric bbqs, play equipment, half-pipe skate park, off-leash dog area and lots of room to kick a ball.

Do ask if you want more info.