Urgent help. What visa could I go for now after visa 187 refused

kirsty415

Hi, for visa 187

I had my nomination approved in 28/3/2014 and didn't realise I need to submit the visa application within 6 months as we did not use migration agent. And now immigration refused my visa application due to the normination has expired. My employer had contacted immigration and he said we have to start all over again! But I only have 21 days, any advice of what visa I should go for? And with MRT, theyhave no power to change immigration decision because the visa was submitted late. Should I still apply for MRT just to use that bit of time to get everything done again? Am I allowed to re apply the 187 after I had been refused?

please advice

thanks

Hi, for visa 187

I had my nomination approved in 28/3/2014 and didn't realise I need to submit the visa application within 6 months as we did not use migration agent. And now immigration refused my visa application due to the normination has expired. My employer had contacted immigration and he said we have to start all over again! But I only have 21 days, any advice of what visa I should go for? And with MRT, theyhave no power to change immigration decision because the visa was submitted late. Should I still apply for MRT just to use that bit of time to get everything done again? Am I allowed to re apply the 187 after I had been refused?

please advice

thanks

From what you have posted, you have lost the fees you have paid and if you decide to proceed, you will have to start again.

Your options depend to some extent on your current Australian immigration status.

Whatever your circumstances, there might be a workaround.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent to develop a visa strategy?

Archived