New in Manly

nataliem

Hi Natiliem :-)

I'm not in Manly yet but I will be in September and I would love to meet you for a vino - I'm also a northerner and I live in Chester!

It's really interesting that you've moved to Manly after having lived in Bondi for a few years. We've been trying to decide whether Manly or Bondi is the place for us as we have friends from home living in both suburbs, however, we've now decided that Manly will probably suit us more - im 29 and my husband is 32. If you can share any information on both suburbs pro's and con's etc that'd be really helpful! Thanks in advance x

• 4 months later...

Hey both,

Welcome to Manly, aconcannon, it's def Manly, no competition. We came over from Cheshire just over a year ago. We did a fair amount of research prior and with its town like feel with great connections to the city via the ferry, food/drink options plus numerous beaches you really can't find a better place to base yourself.

Renting/buying can bring on a bit of a nose bleed but you get what you pay for, and you are from Chester so you will be used to that ;)

We came over from Wilmslow btw, great to hear of some more Northerners coming over, would add a but more common sense to the place ;)

Best wishes and good luck to both of you

Archived