Emigration agents

Mhanvey

Hi,

I am looking to make a move to Australia and am currently looking at an agent http://www.emigrateaustralia.co.uk

Has anyone else had experience of this agent and can recommend them or any one else?

They are offering assistance completing 189 visa, medical and getting onto medicare, legal processes, criminal checks, finding accommodation and finding a job.

There are lots of horror stories of dodgy agents. If I was paying that kind of money I would use one with lots of positive reviews.

Personally I can recommend Leanne Stevens from Emergico, she has been really helpful to me along the way.

Hi,

I am looking to make a move to Australia and am currently looking at an agent www.emigrateaustralia.co.uk

Has anyone else had experience of this agent and can recommend them or any one else?

They are offering assistance completing 189 visa, medical and getting onto medicare, legal processes, criminal checks, finding accommodation and finding a job.

Hi

I would recommend The Emigration Group, they also run emigration seminars at a reasonable price where you get loads of information and very useful contacts.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck

Steve

Archived