2nd WHV advice/help needed!

Scotty123

Investigations are where they ask for pay slips/bank statements to prove you where you claimed to be. As

well as photos basically anything to prove you did the work. All visas are reviews but not all are reviewed in depth. I know heaps of people that've left farm work too late so lied and been accepted.

It's all just luck of the game I suppose. Luckily I have more than enough time to farm again. My friends visa came back two weeks later with no investigation so I might be fine. I'd just like to know if I can withdraw if investigated and apply again when I do more farm work.

Are there any agents on here that can help or would I be best calling immigration?

As I've said a few times, we have had members come on in a panic as they have lied, got their second year visa, and then MONTHS later they have been told their work has been investigated and their visa is being cancelled with a three year ban. People are not safe just because the visa has been issued.