Multiple Eoi's Need advise

sumitmangal

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I hope I will get help from this forum regarding my application.

My ANZCO code is 261313 and recently i have filed EOI in 3 categories

I have filed for 189 with 60 points, 190 with 65 points & 489(Family sponsored) with 70 points.

My question is that can i receive multiple invitations or do they issue only 1 invitation?

Suppose i get invitation for 489(family sponsored) before and i want to wait for invitation for 189 or 190 visa,will they issue me invitation for 189/190 aswell or do i have to go ahead with 489 only?

Please advise

Can someone please advise me the processing time for 489( family sponsored) visa application aswell.

Thanks

You will only get one invitation. Even with a pro-rated occupation and even with only 60 points, you would almost certainly be able to get a 189 invitation in the next round. Worst case, you will get one in the one after. You will definitely be able to get a 190 invitation in the next round. A 70 point FS 489 will almost certainly result in an invitation in the next round. With 3 EOIs, I think the invitation will probably be for the highest ranked EOI which is likely to be either the 489 or the 190 but a 189 is a better visa than either, particularly the 489. IMO, you should withdraw the 190 and 489 EOIs before the next invitation round.

Archived