PLEASE HELP !!!!

Guest garymcd

Guest garymcd

HiGuys !!

After 4 years of talking my wife and I are finally ready to take the big step and go for it, nothing ventured.....!

I am a Diesel fuel injection Tech and on assesment have 115 points, I have been told by a few migration agents that we can apply for STNI!

I HAVE READ REPORTS THAT IF MY CASE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD TO HAVE A GO AT EVERYTHING NYSELF BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS VISA IS STRAIGHT FORWARD OR NOT ???

Is the hardest part convincing the TRA??

Any help is appreciated!!!! :roll:

Gary

Guest Steve G
HiGuys !!

After 4 years of talking my wife and I are finally ready to take the big step and go for it, nothing ventured.....!

I am a Diesel fuel injection Tech and on assesment have 115 points, I have been told by a few migration agents that we can apply for STNI!

I HAVE READ REPORTS THAT IF MY CASE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD TO HAVE A GO AT EVERYTHING NYSELF BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS VISA IS STRAIGHT FORWARD OR NOT ???

Gary

Hi Gary

I am an RAC Patrolman and have just started the process.

I think it is worth just taking it one step at a time. The first step is deciding which visa you want to apply for (which you have probably already done) then you need to have your qualifications/ experience assessed by the TRA. Everything you need to know is on the TRA Website:

http://www.workplace.gov.au/tra

I am not using an agent so if there is anything I can help you with please ask.

Good luck!! 7.gif7.gif

Steve

Guest garymcd

Hi Steve !

Thanks for the reply, I'll have a look at that website!!

What visa are you going for and where are you going?? 8)

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

hiya gary ,we too are just starting the process literally we are at the first set of paperwork,we are going for skilled independant as well ,my partner also called gary is a diesel fitter too,not sure what area we are aiming for if sucsesful ,i guess we will have to look were the jobs are ,,get in touch and maybe we can swap 'tips' x

HiGuys !!

Gary

Hi Gary

If your worried about the TRA part, you could hire an agent just for the skills assessment bit and then do the rest yourself.

Cal x

Archived