6 week review

swampey

TIP:

If anyone is bothered by mozzies, then taking a Vitamin B6 or B12 high dosage supplement (cannot remember which) every day will protect you from being bitten. This method protected me for 6 months in Far North Queensland. I didnt even need a mozzie net - I just didn't get bitten anymore. You need to take them daily for about six weeks for them to start working efficiently.

There is also a home made spray you can make using eucalyptus oil and dettol - although smells a bit funny.

If you are bitten, the Oil of Oregano or Lavender Oil (pure 100% - not blended - essential oils) will stop the itch. Both work well for tick bites too.

In the home, this is the best thing to use I have found:

http://www.mortein.com.au/products/auto-plugins/odourless-mozzie-zapper/

Warrawee is generally considered to be a very posh upmarket suburb. Yep you will pay big $$$$ there.

Whilst you can certainly pay $1000 a week rent (or more) in Sydney……I would not what anyone to think this is the “norm”.

You can still get a decent rental for $600 per week or even less, in somewhere like Cowan or Brooklyn.

Both are beautiful places to live and only a 15 minute drive from the more expensive suburbs like Warrawee.

Even Castle Hill, Dural and Thornleigh (all still close to Warrawee), you can get some fabulous decent houses for around $550 per week.