489 subsequent entry-- where do i start

citation560XL

Hi All,

I am in Au on a 489 and i will be applying for a subsequent entry for my OH. I am totally lost with the process. Where do i start. Is it as simple as submitting the application online? or would I need an agent's help. What documents would i need to submit? Would our marriage certificate be enough evidence as we are newly weds or would i need to submit any other proof ?

Please help!!!! :confused: Thank you

Hi All,

I am in Au on a 489 and i will be applying for a subsequent entry for my OH. I am totally lost with the process. Where do i start. Is it as simple as submitting the application online? or would I need an agent's help. What documents would i need to submit? Would our marriage certificate be enough evidence as we are newly weds or would i need to submit any other proof ?

Please help!!!! :confused: Thank you

You should be able to do the application without help from an agent. She will need to log on to ImmiAccount (probably easier to set up her own) and apply for a Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subsequent Entrant (subclass 489) visa. In addition to your Marriage Certificate, she should provide at least some evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing and not one that was entered into just to get a visa for her. She won't need to provide a huge amount but will need evidence of the history and nature of the relationship. See the following document checklist for a Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subsequent Entrant (subclass 489) application:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/489-subsequent.aspx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I was trying to apply for this visa Subsequent Entrant 489. While Answering the questions, on #4 (Critical data confirmation) it ask to verify the details i provided, when I click Next, it displays error message

"The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue. For further information or assistance, contact the nearest Australian Immigration office"

Kindly advise if you have experienced it

Thanks

Hi,

I found out that my father, who is the primary applicant, should be the one to file the application online and not me. Anyways, my application started last Mar 25, 2015 and I hope it will run smoothly. currently it ask for some documents like Birth cert, passport and etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived