didnot receive EOI

mrtension

Hi everyone

my brother has applied for EOI on 04/02 for 189 with 60 points and 190 for Victoria with 65 points

but we didnot receive the invitation for any of the sub-classes

i heard they didnot send invitation for 60 points

does anyone knows what going on with DIBP

Thanks

What is his occupation? Had Victoria approved his nomination before the invitation round?

HI Ozmaniac

his profession is 261313 software engineer

So can you please advise me that do i have to apply for state nomination before applying for EOI

please advise

thanks

Software Engineer is one of the prorated occupations though there's not much delay before getting an invitation with a 60 point EOI - you must have been just below the cutoff point for this round. The stats for the most recent round haven't been released yet but going by previous invitation rounds, you would be unlikely to miss an invitation in the next round. IMO, you should just wait until the next round on 27 February and see how you go in that.

If you want sponsorship by Victoria, you must apply directly to the state. You can do that before or after you submit an EOI nominating Victoria but they won't nominate you until apply to them. Given that you will probably get a 189 invitation next round, I doubt it it would be worthwhile applying to Victoria until you see if you get that 189 invitation.

Archived