February 2015 lodge/EOI

shelz

Hello,

Have just completed my EOI today and hoping to get invited in the forthcoming round :-) I know I haven't officially 'lodged' yet but will be doing so this month if we get the invite - getting a little excited now - took a long time to get to this stage!

Thought i would start this thread for people taking that big step this month as I have been reading other threads for previous months out of interest for a while...... :-) Be lovely to hear from anyone else.:smile:

Hi Shelz,

I have lodged an EOI for myself and family. We are hoping to get an invite on Feb 13th!!! :)

We've managed to claim 85 points so maybe we'll hear something on this round.

I agree, it did take a long time to get to this point and we're pretty excited about the possibility of moving to Australia.

We're Americans, not Poms. Hopefully that won't be held against us! ;)

I don't know if this thread is still active but YEAH!!! My invite was in my email this morning when I woke up!

We're so excited!

Good luck to ya'll

Fantastic! - We have also received an invitation to apply today too :-) Starting to get real now.....

What profession are you applying under and have you decided where you are headed?

Fantastic! - We have also received an invitation to apply today too :-) Starting to get real now.....

What profession are you applying under and have you decided where you are headed?

Congrats on your invite! Hopefully the hard part is over! ;) I've been doing my happy dance for the last couple of days (not something you want to see).

I am a Doctor of Chiropractic. My wife and I really like the Sunshine Coast area so I think we'll start looking in that region initially.

We're bringing 4 kids with us so we want to be in a sunny area (a big change from Oregon USA) with a lot of beach activities and good schools.

Archived