state nomination

DesirePR

Respected aspirants please guide me how to get state nomination,as my skill assessment will expire within couple of following months,to get 7 in each is a hard nut to crack so i think to apply for state nomination before the assessment expires.

please guide me to the right path

Thanx.

You can check on the ANZSCOSEARCH site to see if any state has your occupation on its list. If it appears anywhere, then you need to go to the migration site of that state to determine if you can meet their state specific requirements and find out how to apply. If it isn't listed or if you can't meet the state requirements, a state nomination won't be possible.

https://www.anzscosearch.com/ ANZSCOSEARCH

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to get state nomination for NSW or any other state. I have 55 points and my occupation (electrical engineer) is in NT ,NSW and WA.

your occupation is on the state lists of 6 states/territories - only SA and the ACT don't have it listed. You will have to check the specific requirements each state has imposed to see if you meet those requirements. If you do, you will have a good chance of getting a state nomination.

Dear Oz,

I have already lodged my EOI selecting the option (any state). The only thing I am wondering is that of 55 points (excluding 05 points for state). As I tried ielts and got 7+ except in writing.

Secondly can you give me an idea when the state starts their round. I dig the website but could not find.

Moreover , do i need to reach state individually and show my interest for 190 visa or they will pick it directly from skill select.

Dear Oz,

I have already lodged my EOI selecting the option (any state). The only thing I am wondering is that of 55 points (excluding 05 points for state). As I tried ielts and got 7+ except in writing.

Secondly can you give me an idea when the state starts their round. I dig the website but could not find.

Moreover, do i need to reach state individually and show my interest for 190 visa or they will pick it directly from skill select.

For WA and NSW, they will monitor EOIs nominating their state or 'ANY' and will contact you if they're interested in you. For any other state, you must apply directly to the state for nomination approval. For specific requirements, you must go to the state migration site in question and read everything on there.

If your 55 points doesn't include 10 or 20 points for English, you should be doing IELTS or one of the other English tests instead of bothering with state sponsorship. It may take you 2 or 3 tries and heaps of preparation to achieve Proficient or Superior English points but the effort will be worthwhile if you end up with a 189 instead of a 190 or 489.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I need one help. Today , my spouse got ACS assessment letter . Her degree has been listed as major and she applied under system Analyst(261112).

If I look at the suitability criteria, it says that you need two years of work experience if your qualification is closely related to nominated occupation.So how can I find this.

Here are the contents of the letter.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261112 (Systems Analyst) of the

ANZSCO Code.

Your qualification has been assessed as follows:

Your Bachelor of Engineering in Computer & Information Systems from NED University of

Engineering & Technology completed December 2012 has been assessed as comparable to an

AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after January 2015 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately

skilled level and relevant to 261112 (Systems Analyst) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 01/13 - 02/15 (2yrs 1mths)

Position: System Analyst

Employer: Standard Chartered Bank

Can i claim her 05 points.She already given ilets and have 6+ in each band.

I assume you're asking about claiming points for Partner Skills.

Her occupation is on the SOL, she has a positive skills assessment and if her IELTS is less than 3 years old, she meets the requirements for Partner Skills points.

ACS assessment letters are very confusing but they have already deducted the work experience required to meet their skills requirements - they nominate January 2015 as the point at which she reached the appropriate skill level. If she was the main applicant on a visa application, she would only have 1 month of work experience at this point(from 1/15 - 2/15) but she isn't the main applicant, so what she has is enough for PS points.

Archived